* Christmas Card Lane (Rancho Peñasquitos): Oviedo Street, just off of Black Mountain Road. Over the years, Christmas Card Lane has grown to include some 200 families. Dec. 10-31, dusk-10 pm Map
* Candy Cane Lane (Poway) Hickory Court, Hickory Street - off Twin Peaks Road and Silverset St. Also Includes Butterwood Ct. and Rockrose Ct. Named "Candy Cane Lane", the entire cul-de-sac is lit up Dec. 11-24, 6-9 pm. . Map
* Starlight Circle (Santee): Take Tomel Court off of North Magnolia Avenue to West Glendon Circle. Bright lights, colorful displays, Nativity scenes and Santa's reindeer are just part of the elaborate decorations lighting up the streets Dec. 4-26, 6-10 pm.
* Holiday Hill (La Mesa): 8065 Stadler St. Several homes on Stadler Street participate in the annual Holiday Hill display featuring lights, decorations, icicles, animated displays, music and candy cane giveaways. From dusk to 10 p.m. nightly through Jan. 1 Map
* Jingle Bell Hill (El Cajon): Solomon Avenue and Pageen Place. A holiday tradition for more than two decades, Jingle Bell Hill attracts thousands of visitors each year. From 6-9 p.m. weekdays, and 6-10 p.m. weekends through New Year's Day. Map
* Christmas Circle (Chula Vista): Whitney Street and Mankato Street. A scaled-down version of the grand "Candy Cane Lane" of past years, Christmas Circle has also gained a name for its beautiful displays and abundant lights Dec. 12-26, 5-10 pm.
* Clairemont Christmas Park (Clairemont): Lana Dr. & Jamar - off Mt. Abernathy Ave., Dec. 5-27. Over 40 homes decorated on this circular street.
* Tinsel Town (Lakeside) 10248 Paseo Palmas Dr. 20+ houses nicknamed “Tinsel Town.” Dec. 5-25, 5:30-9 pm.
* Fairway Village (Carmel Mountain Ranch): west side of Stoney Gate pl. 85+ homes decorated Dec. 9-Jan.1, 5:30-10:30 pm. pm Map
* Garrison Street Lights (Point Loma): Wildwood Lane- Nov. 27- Dec. 31. 5-10 pm. Map
Member's SectionMurphy's Ranch
Anza Borrego Desert
LHOOQ/EXREALISM Vintage Bookstore
Cuyamaca State Park