Some museums may offer complimentary admission to their permanent collections only and charge admission to special exhibitions, showings, and events. Please call individual museums for information."
- Centro Cultural de la Raza
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum
- San Diego Natural History Museum (fee charged for theater)
- Reuben H. Fleet Science Center (fee charged for theater)
- San Diego Art Institute
- San Diego Museum of Art (Permanent Exhibit Only)
- San Diego Museum of Man
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Mingei International Museum
- San Diego Hall of Champions Sports Museum
- San Diego Air and Space Museum
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- House of Pacific Relations International Cottages and
- Hall of Nations
- Regular admission prices are in effect
The City's Botanical Building is open every day except Thursday. Admission is always free.
Some museums may offer complimentary admission to their permanent collections only and charge for admission to special exhibitions, showings, and events. Please call individual museums for information.
Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Anza Borrego Desert
Cuyamaca State Park