The final egg of the season has been hidden! This time it is hidden in the front yard of the Gaslamp Museum downtown. This is actually the oldest house in the Gaslamp District and also haunted! I highly recommend giving it a visit when you’re down here.
This egg has a $210 value!
* The clue is simple. Head into the front yard and look for the statue of the dog. It is within 15 feet of the dog! Learn about the dog behind the statue, Bum. Bum has a beautiful story!
* Gift basket of toys at Julian Toy Chest $20 value
* $20 gift certificate for $20 at the Julian Beer Cooler
* Original print by Andrew Barnhart $20 value
* (2) Hidden San Diego Stickers
Please remember to email us immediately if you find the egg so we can notify everyone else and please send us a photo of you holding the egg as well. Good luck everyone!