Their Mission Statement:
A few things you should know:
* Their tipi rentals are perfect to celebrate special occasions such as a birthday, anniversary, bridal shower, engagement, or just a day at the beach.
* They currently only offer tipi rentals at the Mission Bay location in San Diego, California for custom request locations, email [email protected]
* Each tipi is available to rent for day use only. Sorry, no overnights.
* Rentals are a minimum of 2 hours to a maximum of 8 hours.
* Each tipi is provided a complimentary basket with refreshing water and snacks.
* They do not provide any alcohol or glassware. Both are prohibited for use on the beach in San Diego, CA. Please review their legal terms.
Personal Experience: The owner of Tipitopia, Tara Johnson, has created such a unique experience for couples and friendships alike! Each tipi is hand-sewn with love and comes furnished and decorated before your arrival. Let them take care of all the details for your Pinterest-worthy day trip! They have several tipi themes available for rent and all come catered with snacks and drinks.
I foresee this as a great setting to propose to your loved one or a romantic date where you want to be a little *extra*. This is similar to glamping, except you don't stay over night. It feels luxuriating to receive so many wonderful perks and not have to take anything apart at the end of the day! They do it all for you!
Healthy and tasty treats are complimentary with the tipi experience:
Every detail has been well thought out creating a beautiful experience that requires zero effort on your end!